Re: My apologies to FoL contributors

  • John Strain
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
      no need to - if they don't like it, wellll....

      a nuke's handy if you miss the bulls eye a lotta times :)
      JohnD (I'mmmm Bacccck!) - what character, story, and wildly popular
      flim, and when was it out and the name of all of it :)

      reward for answering correctly is that I go back to sleeep :)
    • backstabber_sc
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "John Strain"
        <flowerpet56@...> wrote:

        > no need to - if they don't like it, wellll....
        >
        > a nuke's handy if you miss the bulls eye a lotta times :)
        > JohnD (I'mmmm Bacccck!) - what character, story, and wildly popular
        > flim, and when was it out and the name of all of it :)
        >
        > reward for answering correctly is that I go back to sleeep :)

        OK, I will venture a guess.
        Sounds like it might be from Starship Troopers. book 1957, movie
        1997. Guessing Rico, but never saw the movie or read the book.
      • Frank May
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
          The movies worth seeing just to watch Denise Richards

          "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" Albert Einstein

          To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
          From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:53:36 +0000
          Subject: [Stellar Crisis Club] Re: My apologies to FoL contributors

          <flowerpet56@ ...> wrote:

          > no need to - if they don't like it, wellll....
          >
          > a nuke's handy if you miss the bulls eye a lotta times :)
          > JohnD (I'mmmm Bacccck!) - what character, story, and wildly popular
          > flim, and when was it out and the name of all of it :)
          >
          > reward for answering correctly is that I go back to sleeep :)

          OK, I will venture a guess.
          Sounds like it might be from Starship Troopers. book 1957, movie
          1997. Guessing Rico, but never saw the movie or read the book.

          Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win. Enter Now!
        • Ryan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
            ....other than that it may be the worst movie ever, besides
            Battlefield Earth or Plan 9 from Outer Space.

            The best movie ever? Neverending Story or Blade Runner or Tron

            --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, Frank May <maypo402@...>
            wrote:

            > The movies worth seeing just to watch Denise Richards
            >
            > "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" Albert Einstein
            >
            > To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
            > From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:53:36 +0000
            > Subject: [Stellar Crisis Club] Re: My apologies to FoL contributors

            > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "John
            Strain"

            > <flowerpet56@> wrote:
            >

            > > no need to - if they don't like it, wellll....
            >

            > > a nuke's handy if you miss the bulls eye a lotta times :)
            >
            > > JohnD (I'mmmm Bacccck!) - what character, story, and wildly
            popular

            > > flim, and when was it out and the name of all of it :)
            >

            > > reward for answering correctly is that I go back to sleeep :)
            >

            > OK, I will venture a guess.
            >
            > Sounds like it might be from Starship Troopers. book 1957, movie
            >
            > 1997. Guessing Rico, but never saw the movie or read the book.

            > Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance
            to win.
            > http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-
            US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3

          • Ryan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
              ......I've been informed by a friend to include "House of the Dead"
              and Gigli. Worst movies ever.

              --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <crashnacho@...>
              wrote:>

              > ....other than that it may be the worst movie ever, besides
              > Battlefield Earth or Plan 9 from Outer Space.
              >
              > The best movie ever? Neverending Story or Blade Runner or Tron
              >

              > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, Frank May <maypo402@>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > The movies worth seeing just to watch Denise Richards
              > >
              > > "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" Albert Einstein
              > >
              > > To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
              > > From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
              > > Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:53:36 +0000
              > > Subject: [Stellar Crisis Club] Re: My apologies to FoL
              contributors

              > > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "John
              > Strain"
              > >
              > > <flowerpet56@> wrote:
              > >

              > > > no need to - if they don't like it, wellll....
              > >

              > > > a nuke's handy if you miss the bulls eye a lotta times :)
              > >
              > > > JohnD (I'mmmm Bacccck!) - what character, story, and wildly
              > popular
              > >
              > > > flim, and when was it out and the name of all of it :)
              > >

              > > > reward for answering correctly is that I go back to sleeep :)
              > >

              > > OK, I will venture a guess.
              > >
              > > Sounds like it might be from Starship Troopers. book 1957,
              movie

              > > 1997. Guessing Rico, but never saw the movie or read the book.

              > > Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance
              > to win.
              > > http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-
              > US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3

            • Greg Nord
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2008
                <flowerpet56@...> wrote:

                > no need to - if they don't like it, wellll....
                >
                > a nuke's handy if you miss the bulls eye a lotta times :)
                > JohnD (I'mmmm Bacccck!) - what character, story, and wildly popular
                > flim, and when was it out and the name of all of it :)
                >
                > reward for answering correctly is that I go back to sleeep :)

                i'm not sure why, but my first thought was Jack Nicolson in "The
                Shining." He said a lot of stuff, ("Here's Johnny!", "Honey, I'm
                home!"), but i don't really think he said, "I'm baaack..."

                Then, i thought of the little girl in "Poltergeist," but that
                was "*They're* baaack..."

                And, of course, Aaaaaaahnold in "The Terminator," but that was, "I'll
                *be* back."

                And...

                In Iceland, it's against the law to cut down a tree.