RE: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR game.....Kaws Tourney.

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 1, 2007
      Well, RTS hasn't yet joined my game.  I know Ryan well enuff to accept that explanation and offer him a restart...it's not really a rematch since he didn;t surrender in the first place.  The game had just started and was nowher near being decided in any way.   Can we get a ruling if that's OK.  I don't really want to advance like that.

      To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: crashnacho@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:41:59 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR game.....Kaws Tourney.

      I've since changed my password. I didn't surrender.

      Good Luck to the Tourney

      --- In stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com, Bruce <therealbigb@ ...>
      wrote:

      > So I was surprised when I got this missive: You have won SCCU
      Mirror 304. I wonder why GW surrendered.

      > http://66.132. 232.226:9130/ support/history/ SCCU_Mirror. 304.html
      >
      > Who is next for me?
      >

      > To: stellarcrisisclub@ ...: therealbigb@ ...: Thu, 25 Oct 2007
      16:49:40 -0700Subject: RE: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR
      game.....Kaws Tourney.

      > Never mind, I found it joined it and killed the one I started.
      Good luck

      > To: stellarcrisisclub@ ...: crashnacho@. ..: Thu, 25 Oct 2007
      23:38:43 +0000Subject: Re: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR
      game.....Kaws Tourney.

      > Hey Bruce, I already started the game and set the password
      at "kaws2". You might of missed the email, so here's part of it.-----
      Please start your games ASAP. You can set the password as "kaws2"for
      your opponent. Here are the games, if you are name is given
      first,please be the one to start the game.1) Golden Warrior vs
      BigB2) Damascus Grudge vs TRIAXX3) maypo vs Lugdunum4) Blue Oyster
      Cult vs Ottowan Empire------ ----good luck and good gaming BigB. I
      can remember as far back as regensburg grudging with you and don't
      believe I've ever won.GW--- In stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com,
      Bruce <therealbigb@ > wrote:>> > > SCCU MIRROR game 307 for me and
      Golden Warrior is open. See our Cornucopia game for the password.>
      ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Peek-a-
      boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!> http://www.reallive moms.com?
      ocid=TXT_TAGHM& loc=us>

      > Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks Treats for You! Get 'em!

      > Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at
      last.  Get it now.
      > http://office. microsoft. com/en-us/ outlook/HA102225 181033.aspx?
      pid=CL100626971033

      Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!
    • ottowan_empire
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 1, 2007
        Sure, BigB. Go ahead and start another game with him.
      • philltrump
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 1, 2007
          --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ottowan_empire <no_reply@...>
          wrote:

          > Sure, BigB. Go ahead and start another game with him.

          good, i am going to need a link or somthing about what server this
          tourney is playing on .. let me know when that second game is over
        • Ryan
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 2, 2007
            Thank you for the offer. I gracefully accept! I'm not sure why the
            game ended, There was no reason to even be in the diplomacy screen,
            since it was a 2 player game and we weren't carrying a conversation.

            I had built a rather nice fleet prior to ending turn, hoping to
            catch you off guard. (Using the BoC tactic.... br2? attack!!!)

            so I changed my password in case someone was having a little fun.
            I'm not at all stating someone came in the game on my behalf, but I
            just don't see how else I could have surrendered.

            Thanks again.

            Ryan

            wrote:

            > Well, RTS hasn't yet joined my game. I know Ryan well enuff to
            accept that explanation and offer him a restart...it's not really a
            rematch since he didn;t surrender in the first place. The game had
            just started and was nowher near being decided in any way. Can we
            get a ruling if that's OK. I don't really want to advance like that.

            > To: stellarcrisisclub@...: crashnacho@...: Wed, 31 Oct 2007
            17:41:59 +0000Subject: Re: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR
            game.....Kaws Tourney.

            > I've since changed my password. I didn't surrender.Good Luck to
            the Tourney--- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, Bruce
            <therealbigb@> wrote:>> > So I was surprised when I got this
            missive: You have won SCCU Mirror 304. I wonder why GW surrendered.>
            > http://66.132.232.226:9130/support/history/SCCU_Mirror.304.html> >
            Who is next for me?> > > > To: stellarcrisisclub@: therealbigb@:
            Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:49:40 -0700Subject: RE: [Stellar Crisis Club]
            SCCU MIRROR game.....Kaws Tourney.> > > > > Never mind, I found it
            joined it and killed the one I started. Good luck> > > To:
            stellarcrisisclub@: crashnacho@: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:38:43
            +0000Subject: Re: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR game.....Kaws
            Tourney.> > > Hey Bruce, I already started the game and set the
            password at "kaws2". You might of missed the email, so here's part
            of it.-----Please start your games ASAP. You can set the password
            as "kaws2"for your opponent. Here are the games, if you are name is
            given first,please be the one to start the game.1) Golden Warrior vs
            BigB2) Damascus Grudge vs TRIAXX3) maypo vs Lugdunum4) Blue Oyster
            Cult vs Ottowan Empire----------good luck and good gaming BigB. I
            can remember as far back as regensburg grudging with you and don't
            believe I've ever won.GW--- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com,
            Bruce <therealbigb@> wrote:>> > > SCCU MIRROR game 307 for me and
            Golden Warrior is open. See our Cornucopia game for the password.>
            __________________________________________________________> Peek-a-
            boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!> http://www.reallivemoms.com?
            ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us>> > Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks Treats for You!
            Get 'em! > > > > > > > >
            __________________________________________________________> Windows
            Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get
            it now.> http://office.microsoft.com/en-
            us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033>

            > Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger
            Café. Stop by today.
            > http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?
            ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLtagline

          • Greg Nord
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 2, 2007
              --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "philltrump"
              <philltrump@...> wrote:

              > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ottowan_empire
              <no_reply@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Sure, BigB. Go ahead and start another game with him.
              > >

              > good, i am going to need a link or somthing about what server this
              > tourney is playing on .. let me know when that second game is over

              Lugdunum server:

              http://66.132.232.226:9130/

              And...

              Miners don't kill rats in the mine.
            • Frank May
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 3, 2007
                Well, I'm soon to be nuked. I'm hoping it won't be before the 20th update. The first to fall.

                "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" Albert Einstein

                To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
                From: life.incarnate@...
                Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:23:19 +0000

                <philltrump@ ...> wrote:

                > --- In stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com, ottowan_empire
                <no_reply@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Sure, BigB. Go ahead and start another game with him.
                > >

                > good, i am going to need a link or somthing about what server this
                > tourney is playing on .. let me know when that second game is over

                Lugdunum server:

                http://66.132. 232.226:9130/

                And...

                Miners don't kill rats in the mine.

              • Damascus_1999
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 3, 2007
                  You're not quite the first to fall.

                  I got TRIAXX (in 24 ups)

                  http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/support/history/SCCU_Mirror.306.html

                  --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, Frank May <maypo402@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Well, I'm soon to be nuked. I'm hoping it won't be before the 20th
                  update. The first to fall.

                  > "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  >
                  > To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: life.incarnate@...
                  > Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:23:19 +0000
                  > Subject: Re: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR game.....Kaws
                  Tourney.

                  > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "philltrump"
                  >
                  > <philltrump@> wrote:
                  >

                  > > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ottowan_empire
                  >
                  > <no_reply@>
                  >
                  > > wrote:
                  >

                  > > > Sure, BigB. Go ahead and start another game with him.
                  >

                  > > good, i am going to need a link or somthing about what server
                  this

                  > > tourney is playing on .. let me know when that second game is over
                  >

                  > Lugdunum server:
                  >

                  > http://66.132.232.226:9130/
                  >

                  > And...
                  >

                  > Miners don't kill rats in the mine.

                  > Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at
                  last.  Get it now.
                  > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?
                  pid=CL100626971033

                • Andy Graves
                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 3, 2007
                    --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, Frank May <maypo402@...> wrote:
                    > Well, I'm soon to be nuked. I'm hoping it won't be before the 20th
                    update. The first to fall.

                    Thanks for the game, Frank. So that's Tourney Game 15 (SCCU Mirror
                    Game 308) to me (Lugdunum).

                  • Loren
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 3, 2007
                      You are both wrong. I was the first to fall.

                      BOC

                      --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, Damascus_1999 <no_reply@...> wrote:

                      > You're not quite the first to fall.
                      >
                      > I got TRIAXX (in 24 ups)
                      >
                      > http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/support/history/SCCU_Mirror.306.html
                      >
                      > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, Frank May maypo402@
                      > wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Well, I'm soon to be nuked. I'm hoping it won't be before the 20th
                      > update. The first to fall.
                      > >
                      > > "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      > >
                      > > To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
                      > > From: life.incarnate@
                      > > Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:23:19 +0000
                      > > Subject: Re: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR game.....Kaws
                      > Tourney.

                      > > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "philltrump"
                      > >
                      > > <philltrump@> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ottowan_empire
                      > >
                      > > <no_reply@>

                      > > > good, i am going to need a link or somthing about what server
                      > this
                      > >
                      > > > tourney is playing on .. let me know when that second game is over
                      > >

                      > > Lugdunum server:
                      > >

                      > > http://66.132.232.226:9130/
                      > >

                      > > And...
                      > >

                      > > Miners don't kill rats in the mine.

                      > > Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at
                      > last. Get it now.
                      > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?
                      > pid=CL100626971033

                    • Marian McKillop and Allen Couroux
                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 5, 2007
                        Any updates on who is to play who(m)?  Checked Bracketmaker, and there was no updates to the next round.                          (This was on Friday)

                        TRIAXX

                        And I believe that I have also beaten Ram.........Only 1 time however......
                        You are both wrong. I was the first to fall.

                        BOC

                        --- In stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com, Damascus_1999 <no_reply@...> wrote:

                        > You're not quite the first to fall.

                        got TRIAXX (in 24 ups)

                        http://sc.lugdunum. net:9130/ support/history/ SCCU_Mirror. 306.html

                        > --- In stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com, Frank May maypo402@
                        > wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Well, I'm soon to be
                        nuked. I'm hoping it won't be before the 20th
                        > update. The first to
                        fall.

                        > > "Imagination is more important than Knowledge"
                        Albert Einstein

                        > > To:
                        stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com
                        > > From:
                        life.incarnate@
                        > > Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:23:19 +0000

                        Subject: Re: [Stellar Crisis Club] SCCU MIRROR game.....Kaws

                        Tourney.

                        > > --- In
                        stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com, "philltrump"

                        > > <philltrump@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > > --- In stellarcrisisclub@ yahoogroups. com,
                        ottowan_empire

                        > > <no_reply@>

                        > > > good, i am going to need a link or somthing
                        about what server
                        > this
                        > >
                        > > > tourney is
                        playing on .. let me know when that second game is over

                        > > Lugdunum
                        server:

                        http://66.132. 232.226:9130/