stellar crisis room?

  • Frank Forthright
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      I chanced upon a stellar crisis room that had home serve on it...
      does anybody have that address? Because the old room has servers that
      don't work and not home serve link.

      regards

      starfed, peter, friendlies
    • Loren
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        http://sc-room.stellar-crisis.net/SC.main.shtml

        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Forthright"
        <peterskinner64@...> wrote:

        > I chanced upon a stellar crisis room that had home serve on it...
        > does anybody have that address? Because the old room has servers that
        > don't work and not home serve link.
        >
        > regards
        >
        > starfed, peter, friendlies

      • Greg Nord
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          <peterskinner64@...> wrote:

          > I chanced upon a stellar crisis room that had home serve on it...
          > does anybody have that address? Because the old room has servers
          that
          > don't work and not home serve link.
          >
          > regards
          >
          > starfed, peter, friendlies

          The "new" SC Room is the old SC Room. It's just that Andy has updated
          it. There's a link to Homeserve on it, but it's under "Helium,"
          (Homeserve's first name as a server), and the dead end links have
          been eliminated.

          And...

          The medicos believe that every grownup in the Western world has had
          mononucleosis. They just can't prove it.