Re: News from the battle field (MLC1)

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2007
      I didn't get home to finish the update in time, something that has
      doomed me many times as of late. So I am going to throw it out there
      to everyone in the game....

      I'll be br7 next update, many many updates ahead of Lucky. Yeah, I
      have a nice 60 point econ disadvantage, but if everyone turns on our
      faovrite excel using player, we should be able to take him out. It's
      a no brainer really, when it comes to the end of the game, do you
      want to be facing Lucky, a player who is always at the end of a
      blood (him or Parmenion/Damask Rose), a man who uses Microfost Excel
      to track Updates and Calculations, who seldom makes a mistake or mis
      move (like chess, this man knows his moves 3 ahead, a man who seldom
      loses and never folds under pressue)... Or do you want to face the
      update-missing, error producing, wrong decision making anomoly that
      is the Golden Warrior? I can guarantee you this, by the end of the
      game I will have moved my fleet in the wrong direction, dismantled
      an exploring science ship, closed or opended the wrong link, gated
      to the wrong planet, missed a few updates, calculate fuel or
      maintence wrong, and ask questions that I should have known the
      answers to years and years ago.

      It's your decision.

      Have a good Labor Day Weekend. God Bless the US

      GW

      --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, sc_lucky <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

      > In this game there is neither a draw nor a surrender option.
      >
      > I think Shevat was at peace with nearly everyone. He has not much
      time
      > to put more effort into the game.
      >
      > From Rager's look it was a bit different. He fought me like crazy
      but
      > did not step forward at all while all the others increased. If I
      would
      > have been out, he would have been one of the smallest emps (if not
      > nuked by me before) and the fight for the crown would have been
      > between you and GW mainly. On my side he is increasing. Now he got
      one
      > nuke and it looks that he lives longer than most ;)
      >
      > Anyway, the fact that you and NI changed the sides made the game
      more
      > interesting ;)
      >
      > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Allen" <spilky@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I thank you for your kind words GW......
      > >

      > > I would like to thank the "unluckies", for their bold attempt to
      take
      > > out Lucky and even the game out. Had it been a success, any emp
      could
      > > have won.
      > >
      > > Those emp's are: NukebaitIncarnate, Ah, Heavy Nuker, masque, (
      for
      > > sending forth a huge fleet of ships in an attempt to get Lucky
      > > defend his area, GW, for coming back to take part in the
      > > festivities.... and Rager, who unfortunately turned against
      > > the "unluckies" instead of engaging Lucky to the end.
      > > Ah thought I would rejoin the Lucky group, but as he now
      > > knows........getting nuked in battle, is better than getting
      nuked in
      > > the end. I wish I could have turned Shevate.......That would
      have
      > > been great..........Low econ, but high BR......like 10, versus
      BR's
      > > of 5 and 6.
      > >
      > > It was a great game with great empires fighting it out. I hope
      that
      > > it does not end in a draw.........It is, the first game of the
      series
      > > and a blood game........Let it end with 1 winner
      > >

      > > TRIAXX
      > >

      > > a.k.a. Allen

    • Bruce Berrest
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
        Join Now!!!

        Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.� Claim your
        treat today!
        http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline2
      • Bruce Berrest
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2007
          Can someone pimp slap The Vomitous Grelbs? That puker is in all 3 games I
          am in and is the bottleneck to updating all of them :) A pox upon you
          sir...as if anyone could notice...hehehe

          Can you find the hidden words?� Take a break and play Seekadoo!
          http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_hotmailtextlink1
        • Ryan
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2007
            lol TVG... 2007 ally of the year!