Lucky Wins?

  • kaws22
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      was this game completed below the actual tournament game or just a
      random one? Not sure since i didnt get a win confirmation from lucky
      or see anything broadcasted on here about it.

      http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/support/history/SCCU_Mirror.285.html
    • sc_lucky
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        Yeah, I made it. Have submitted it now.
        We have sit quite close together. Only one buffer system between us.
        While MH run for the exploration of my home (he send in the second run
        more to the buffer), I was going for the center. I had the chance to
        pop on the center and I did so. But it was a hard decision, had to
        dismantle 2 cols, a sci and some atts. MH used the chance for a big ob
        and attacked my home. Good luck that I had also a builder behind my
        home, so that I could ob as well while he moved on my home.
        We both work on our econ. Expecting another attack, I obed but MH
        popped. So I moved forward. Unfortunately in this important phase, MH
        missed an update. Thus he didn't kill my sci which explored his home
        followed by the army.
        If he would have not missed the update, things might have looked
        different. On the long term, I had the edge because I had more central
        systems and I had already nuked one of his systems. On a short term he
        had the edge that he had more resources after his pop (but I was
        speeding up).

        Looks as if it will take some time until Parm & Co decide who will
        fight me next.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
          yeah, BigB and Shujinko seem to be taking their sweet time. I hope
          their game has at least started by now. If so, they must be locked up
          in a pretty good battle.
          --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, sc_lucky <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Yeah, I made it. Have submitted it now.
          > We have sit quite close together. Only one buffer system between us.
          > While MH run for the exploration of my home (he send in the second run
          > more to the buffer), I was going for the center. I had the chance to
          > pop on the center and I did so. But it was a hard decision, had to
          > dismantle 2 cols, a sci and some atts. MH used the chance for a big ob
          > and attacked my home. Good luck that I had also a builder behind my
          > home, so that I could ob as well while he moved on my home.
          > We both work on our econ. Expecting another attack, I obed but MH
          > popped. So I moved forward. Unfortunately in this important phase, MH
          > missed an update. Thus he didn't kill my sci which explored his home
          > followed by the army.
          > If he would have not missed the update, things might have looked
          > different. On the long term, I had the edge because I had more central
          > systems and I had already nuked one of his systems. On a short term he
          > had the edge that he had more resources after his pop (but I was
          > speeding up).
          >
          > Looks as if it will take some time until Parm & Co decide who will
          > fight me next.
          >

          > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, kaws22 <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > was this game completed below the actual tournament game or just a
          > > random one? Not sure since i didnt get a win confirmation from lucky
          > > or see anything broadcasted on here about it.
          > >

          > > http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/support/history/SCCU_Mirror.285.html

        • Bruce Berrest
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            hehehe, it's a pretty good battle allright. BigB contemplates his move at
            update 39. Shujinko has already tried to nuke me once, unsuccessfully :)
            We have equal econs and mil at this time. So far, he has seems to have done
            a little better in his backfield, but I have controlled the border planets
            better. We shall see. Who ever wins will be a very tough opponent for the
            waiting kaws22. :)

            BigB

            >From: kaws22 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
            >To: stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Stellar Crisis Club] Re: Lucky Wins?
            >Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:00:45 -0000
            >
            >yeah, BigB and Shujinko seem to be taking their sweet time. I hope
            >their game has at least started by now. If so, they must be locked up
            > in a pretty good battle.
            >--- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, sc_lucky <no_reply@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yeah, I made it. Have submitted it now.
            > > We have sit quite close together. Only one buffer system between us.
            > > While MH run for the exploration of my home (he send in the second run
            > > more to the buffer), I was going for the center. I had the chance to
            > > pop on the center and I did so. But it was a hard decision, had to
            > > dismantle 2 cols, a sci and some atts. MH used the chance for a big ob
            > > and attacked my home. Good luck that I had also a builder behind my
            > > home, so that I could ob as well while he moved on my home.
            > > We both work on our econ. Expecting another attack, I obed but MH
            > > popped. So I moved forward. Unfortunately in this important phase, MH
            > > missed an update. Thus he didn't kill my sci which explored his home
            > > followed by the army.
            > > If he would have not missed the update, things might have looked
            > > different. On the long term, I had the edge because I had more central
            > > systems and I had already nuked one of his systems. On a short term he
            > > had the edge that he had more resources after his pop (but I was
            > > speeding up).
            > >
            > > Looks as if it will take some time until Parm & Co decide who will
            > > fight me next.
            > >

            > > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, kaws22 <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > was this game completed below the actual tournament game or just a
            > > > random one? Not sure since i didnt get a win confirmation from lucky
            > > > or see anything broadcasted on here about it.
            > > >

            > > > http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/support/history/SCCU_Mirror.285.html

            Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!
            http://mobile.msn.com
          • kaws22
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
              the waiting Kaws22? what about the waiting LaFrog, Deathincarnate,
              Parmenion, Lucky, and Corpuscles? ;-) Its a long and difficult
              journey to reach Kaws22 :-P

              --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Berrest"