...Is stellar crisis dying?

  • kiayndr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      ...but first, when FOX news ends their report with "We report, you
      decide" do they mean, "decide" if the story is TRUE or not...?

      ...just wondering...

      ...wow...

      ...deja-vu...

      ...did we not have the whole 'Stellar Crisis is dead' talk/debate
      like 5 years ago, (gasp) we must be stuck in a timeloop, i knew
      Professor Horton should never have fired the particle accelerator...