Re: ISCL Update

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      Hmmmm ....

      I played a little bit a few months ago (I just checked and my Lug
      Bridier index has bumped back up to 200). Wasn't planning to play a
      bunch more, but the tourney sounds very tempting. Do we have a
      tentative start date yet?

      Call me a maybe for now. Might consider captaincy depending on who
      else is playing.

      Any other IRC types that might want to "take the plunge"?

      --Black Squirrels
    • manetherensc
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2005
        Erm...
        Count me in?...

        Maybe?... :^P
        I'll have to discuss this with my conscience... y'know, the one
        that's helping me with my addiction? No, not that one... yeah my
        SC addiction...

        - Charles/Manny/KB

        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <havspace@y...>