Yikes!

  • oribt1701
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
      what's happening to cybernex & stargate 3 servers ? these servers
      being shutdown or reserved for tournaments?
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, oribt1701 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > what's happening to cybernex & stargate 3 servers ? these servers
        > being shutdown or reserved for tournaments?

        I've asked that myself and haven't got an answer. I had a few empires
        in the Top Ten but now nothing seems to work. It is confusing!
      • oribt1701
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2005
          --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <wretch_sc@y...>
          wrote:

          > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, oribt1701
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > > what's happening to cybernex & stargate 3 servers ? these
          servers
          > > being shutdown or reserved for tournaments?
          >
          > I've asked that myself and haven't got an answer. I had a few
          empires
          > in the Top Ten but now nothing seems to work. It is confusing!

          thanks for thee reply, hope sc dosen't lose too many servers since
          thee old chamber conflict server. i wouldn't want to go back to
          hyperium game that used to be free before i found stellar crisis,
          which is now paypal member. :(
        • Greg Nord
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
            wrote:

            > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, oribt1701 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:

            > > what's happening to cybernex & stargate 3 servers ? these servers
            > > being shutdown or reserved for tournaments?
            >
            > I've asked that myself and haven't got an answer. I had a few
            empires
            > in the Top Ten but now nothing seems to work. It is confusing!

            Yes, i too wrote to the system administrator, but got no reply. i
            heard from an informed source that it's a total system rewind, but
            beyond that, i can offer nothing. Sad. Stargate was where i learned,
            and now, it's a blank slate that cannot even be written on.

            And...

            Consider the man alone in a lighthouse. Or on a lonely forestfire
            lookout. Or at an arctic monitor station. It's now known that while
            there, he secretes a below-normal amount of testosterone. But his
            production picks up as soon as he hits town.