starfed still the best player ever!

  • Frank Forthright
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      Is SC really the webs oldest interactive space war game? why is it
      so hard to get blitzes going in a game that is so old? My old friend
      Missing Link has a 23 hour turn brid for any one who would like to
      play me tonight on lug.

      you know... when i first started playing stellar crisis i was
      absolutely addicted to the game! not to mention not very good at it
      until Falcon got going and i was able to learn using a ridiculus
      game called "Big.... Planet!!!" where i could build all the damn
      ships i wanted...(you can still play big planet blitz by logging
      onto starfeds game classes btw)

      anywho...

      i hope to battle you all soon. still a scaddict... like they say
      once a scaddict...
    • azereus_sc
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Forthright"
        <peterskinner64@y...> wrote:

        > Is SC really the webs oldest interactive space war game? why is
        it
        > so hard to get blitzes going in a game that is so old? My old
        friend
        > Missing Link has a 23 hour turn brid for any one who would like to
        > play me tonight on lug.
        >
        > you know... when i first started playing stellar crisis i was
        > absolutely addicted to the game! not to mention not very good at
        it
        > until Falcon got going and i was able to learn using a ridiculus
        > game called "Big.... Planet!!!" where i could build all the damn
        > ships i wanted...(you can still play big planet blitz by logging
        > onto starfeds game classes btw)
        >
        > anywho...
        >
        > i hope to battle you all soon. still a scaddict... like they say
        > once a scaddict...
        ... you lose all sense of time reality and space as the holding
        grasp of the unknown world greasps at your very nerve endings
        sizziling your utmost neurosis all in the desperate quest for a game
        that tests the wit a game that will re-define your very existance
        then you notice that you have a full harvester haven only to
        discover that the other players include Renegade and 4 noobsal
        behind him then you know it's time to sulk and go eat pie...

        ...and i really like pie ?? dont i
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
          twas the night before harvest haven when all tru da shack, not a
          creature was eating, not even da rats

          i get the crud stewed out of me at Lug... i've been studying my
          game... no math... just seat of my pants playing as usual.

          but i love the game even when Kia herself unite against my alter ego.

          Missing Link, by the way... has anyone seen Linc? He's missing you
          know...