Falcon down?

  • nofx14384
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hey guys im having trouble accessing Falcon, anyone else having
      problems?

      -Lylat
    • backstabber_sc
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2004
        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, nofx14384 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hey guys im having trouble accessing Falcon, anyone else having
        > problems?
        >
        > -Lylat

        While Prometheus is up, Falcon appears to be down. I cant reach it
        by any alias or IP I have listed for it.

        BackStabber
      • Eric Wainright
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 7, 2004
          --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, backstabber_sc
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, nofx14384 <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey guys im having trouble accessing Falcon, anyone else having
          > > problems?
          > >
          > > -Lylat
          >
          > While Prometheus is up, Falcon appears to be down. I cant reach it
          > by any alias or IP I have listed for it.
          >
          > BackStabber

          It sounds like Max is not home, so there is a chance it might stay
          down a couple days.

          To be clear, I have no info other than that Max is not at home as of
          a coulpe days ago.
        • alajar
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 7, 2004
            --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Wainright"
            <wainright@g...> wrote:

            > It sounds like Max is not home, so there is a chance it might stay
            > down a couple days.

            I'm back home now, and the server is back up. It figures that we'd
            hit the first problem in ages the day I'm travelling.

            I'll need to do some debugging tonight to see if I can figure out
            exactly what went wrong.