Re: clan wars

  • ultimatesigma
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      Y'know, I e-mailed the webmaster of that website
      (http://clanwars.0catch.com/) asking how to get on the mercenary
      list, and never got a response. Perhaps someone on here could tell
      me how to get on that list?
    • lifeincarnate
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        --- In stellarcrisisclub@y..., "ultimatesigma"
        <sabinreneefigaro@a...> wrote:
        > Y'know, I e-mailed the webmaster of that website
        > (http://clanwars.0catch.com/) asking how to get on the mercenary
        > list, and never got a response. Perhaps someone on here could tell
        > me how to get on that list?

        Despite Az's "wonderful advice", i would go for a more moderate
        action. It could be that he doesn't check his email daily. You simply
        email him again, give him your empire name, and ask to be put on the
        Mercenary List.

        And...

        When George Blaisdale invented his windproof lighter in Pennslyvania,
        he wanted to name it after an earlier Pennslyvania invention, the
        zipper, so he called it a Zippo. Yes, it still sells. Overseas
        mostly. The factory ships more than 60,000 a day.