Possible upcoming outage at Lugdunum

  • lifeincarnate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      To our valued customers,

      This is a notice to inform you about scheduled maintenance in our
      Baltimore, Maryland Data Center location. Although we will make every
      effort to avoid any service interruption, it has become necessary for
      us
      to perform maintenance that could temporarily disrupt or degrade
      service
      for some customers during the maintenance window.

      The maintenance window is scheduled from 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. EST on
      Wednesday, June 5, 2002. During this maintenance window, SkyNetWEB
      will
      be performing the following activities:

      - Upgrade hardware on network equipment.

      We'll strive to minimize downtime, however, you may experience 10 to
      15
      minutes outages during this period. We appreciate your patience and
      understanding.

      If you have any questions, please contact our technical support team
      by
      calling 800-490-3506 (Intl. +1-410-558-2759). We apologize for any
      inconvenience this may cause you and your customers. However, these
      changes are necessary for us to continue to provide the optimal
      network
      performance and reliability that you expect from SkyNetWEB.

      Sincerely,

      Phillip Ryker
      Dir of Operations
      SkyNetWEB, an Affinity company