Re: [steiner] Temptation

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2002
      From: macannadh
      I have never found any clarity from either side with respect to the
      ongoing antagonism between Catholicism and Anthroposophy.  And that
      antagonism has had some very practical implications...the most
      obvious of which is...setting people against one another.  Looks like
      duality to me, friends, what would be the higher, threefold truth of
      it?

      For me that would be the recognition that Catholicism fails to recognize the evolution of
      Christ Consciousness as furthered by Anthroposophy while Anthroposophy fails to recognize
      the historical process and the validity of Tradition as it relates to The Christ.

      Personally, I have no problem embracing both.

      Br. Ron