Re: [steiner] Bravo

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2002

      *******Why, thank you. I've been busy with other matters for the past few months but now have some time to do more. I'm glad you appreciate spiritual scientific knowledge by a practitioner of same, and hope you will contribute to this important work of a "Michaelic Use" of this wonderful new technology by giving us your thoughts from time to time.