Re: [steiner] Introduction to Anthroposophy

  • Ashley Case
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2002

      Dr. Starman, I appreciate your synopsis.  One thing that really interested me in reading Esoteric Science was the notion of the human mineral body.  I have always had a spiritual kinship with rocks.  Steiner explains that, just as rocks are the manifestation of physical forces, our physical body represents a system of forces.  These forces formed our mineral body, and the flesh was filled in secondarily.  I can really feel this in myself.

      I have also sadly pondered the dramatically early onset of puberty in kids these days.  It is not uncommon to hear of eight year old girls getting their periods .. when they have scarcely lost any baby teeth!  I would imagine that a soul like this needs very loving protection.

      Thanks again for inviting me to the list :-).

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2002
        In a message dated Mon, 17 Jun 2002 9:10:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ashley.case@... writes:

        > Dr. Starman, I appreciate your synopsis. One thing that really interested me in reading Esoteric Science was the notion of the human mineral body. I have always had a spiritual kinship with rocks. Steiner explains that, just as rocks are the manifestation of physical forces, our physical body represents a system of forces. These forces formed our mineral
        > body, and the flesh was filled in secondarily...

        *******Yes, and that's the difference between the physical body and the MINERAL body. Beings can have the first without the second.

        And incidentally, the highest world, that of the stars, works down into the mineral. This is why every crystal is an image of the entire cosmos.