Re: [steiner] Steiner's blackboard drawings

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 5:21 PM
      try ++ 41 61 706 4265 fax 706 42 66 Art Section in Goetheanum
      Franky
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 8:32 PM
        <A HREF="http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/steiner/index.html">
        http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/steiner/index.html</A>

        *******If anyone hasn't gone to look at Steiner's blackboard illustrations
        after Steve Marshall kindly directed us to them, you've got to make the time
        to go see and really absorb them.

        Steiner often accompanied his lectures with illustrations and after a few
        years people realized how important these were, and so would put black paper
        over the blackboard, which he then would draw on in chalk instead--- and
        which were carefully saved.