Steiner's blackboard drawings

  • smarshall1960
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 12:53 PM
      I am seeking information about Rudolf Steiner's blackboard drawings
      (refer http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/steiner/ ).

      Specifically, I would like to know where they are currently housed
      and the contact details of their custodian. I am involved in the
      Waldorf school movement in Australia and am in the process of
      researching these artworks.

      I would appreciate any advice readers of this discussion group may be
      able to offer.

      Thanks,
      Steve Marshall.
    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 5:21 PM
        try ++ 41 61 706 4265 fax 706 42 66 Art Section in Goetheanum
        Franky
        I am seeking information about Rudolf Steiner's blackboard drawings
        (refer http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/steiner/ ).

        Specifically, I would like to know where they are currently housed
        and the contact details of their custodian. I am involved in the
        Waldorf school movement in Australia and am in the process of
        researching these artworks.

        I would appreciate any advice readers of this discussion group may be
        able to offer.

        Thanks,
        Steve Marshall.

        Post to steiner@egroups.com

        Search the archives of the group at:

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12 8:32 PM
          <A HREF="http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/steiner/index.html">
          http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/steiner/index.html</A>

          *******If anyone hasn't gone to look at Steiner's blackboard illustrations
          after Steve Marshall kindly directed us to them, you've got to make the time
          to go see and really absorb them.

          Steiner often accompanied his lectures with illustrations and after a few
          years people realized how important these were, and so would put black paper
          over the blackboard, which he then would draw on in chalk instead--- and
          which were carefully saved.