Soul Calendar week 01 waiting for Dr Starman Calendar

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Week 27, 1st week of October:

      Week 01, 1st week of April:

      How to breathe with each verse of Calendar of the Soul?

      ·    The Stage lights gives one way, often forward on the prologue- as it is through the text - and reverse order in the epilogue.

      ·    The forms, another: are there one or many forms?

      ·     The colours of the veils, yet another;

      ·    The sounding breath (of the eurythmic movement) sounds of vowels or consonants or both, this is still another variation of the breathing of the weekly verse. A few sound in the prologue and epilogue, and eurythmic sounds done while the text is recited. Some times the recitation is done before and the whole piece is moved in silence.

      There are three eurythmists on the stage,

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      Colour of eurythmists:

      Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: Lila [mauve],

      2: green,

      3: dark blue,

      4: red.

      Colour of stage lights:

      Surrounding them is a colour from the stage lights; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      First part: RED, foot lights red and ½ white.

      Second part: red and yellow, foot lights yellow

      Sound sequence:

      They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1: I/U/O/E,

      2: U/I/E/O,

      3: O/U/I/E,

      4: E/O/U/I.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: E is [Eh], I is [ee] O is [Oh] and U is [oo].

      Text, 1st form:

      Then during the recitation

      STAGE LIGHTS: red, foot lights: red and ½ white

      Wenn aus den Weltenweiten

      Die Sonne spricht zum Menschensinn

      Und Freude aus den Seelenteifen,

      Dem Licht sich eint im Schauen,

      They all do the first text from.

      Text, 2nd form:

      Then:

      STAGE LIGHTS AS BEFORE: red and yellow, foot lights yellow.

      Dann ziehen aus der Selbstheit Hülle

      Gedanken in die Raumesfernen

      Und binden dumpf

      Des Menschen Wesen und des Geistes Sein

      They all move the second text form.

      Epilogue:

      Lighting reverse order from prologue.

      First part: red and yellow, foot lights: yellow.

      Second part: red, foot lights red and ½ white

      They move the prologue form in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in the prologue sequence or its reverse:

      1: I/U/O/E, or its reverse: E / U / O / E,

      2: U/I/E/O or its reverse: O / E / I / U,

      3: O/U/I/E, or its reverse: E / I / U / O,

      4: E/O/U/I, or its reverse: I / U / O / E

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: A is [Ah], E is [Eh], I is [ee] O is [Oh] and U is [oo].