Lucifer, Christ, and Ahriman

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2000
      Thank you, Dr.Starman and Gisele, for responding to my

      I agree with you, Gisele, that ultimately one must try to
      understand what is in Steiner's own writings. I can see that
      the pressures of daily life make it difficult to see that one is
      following the initiation path, but perhaps it is in these very
      situations that the Christ is to be found. One of the profound
      insights that Steiner has given us is that the path of Christ is
      midway between the empty mysticism of Lucifer and the
      materialism of Ahriman.

      It is good that you point out, Dr.Starman, that it is Ahriman who
      gives us the idea that there are no moral laws. One thing I am
      not clear about is what you wrote about Lucifer. Did you mean
      that the Luciferic influence could actually encourage someone
      to stay in the spiritual world and not seek a return to earth life?
      Sena