Discussion

  • macannadh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      Hello Friends: I'm the fellow who originally made the suggestion for
      the study of "Philosophy of Spiritual Activity". I thought the
      presentation and discussion excellent. If I may, I' like to suggest
      study of the lectures entitled, "Love and Its Meaning in the World",
      or "The Work of the Angels in Man's Astral Body". Yes?...regards,
      Macannadh