Re: [steiner] Greetings to my fellow Antroposophists!

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Erika,

      I would say this: Its not what you read but what you know that is important. Direct experience of "Anthroposophical truths" in daily life is far more important than
      reading 20 books.

      jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
        In a message dated 2/28/2002 7:21:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        etorchia13@... writes:

        << My name is Erika, and this is my first encounter with the Steiner
        group. I'm certainly not an advanced scholar of Rudolph Steiner, but
        I have found transcendental profundity in all I have read. Looking
        to find and know more...

        A beautiful day to all!

        With Light,
        Erika >>

        *******We're glad to have you here, and would like to hear what you'd be
        interested in talking about. Perhaps others might say the same, too.
        Anthroposophy is a vast area, and there's so much light it can offer.