Greetings to my fellow Antroposophists!

  • etorchia13
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      My name is Erika, and this is my first encounter with the Steiner
      group. I'm certainly not an advanced scholar of Rudolph Steiner, but
      I have found transcendental profundity in all I have read. Looking
      to find and know more...

      A beautiful day to all!

      With Light,
      Erika
    • jeff auen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
        Erika,

        I would say this: Its not what you read but what you know that is important. Direct experience of "Anthroposophical truths" in daily life is far more important than
        reading 20 books.

        jeff
        My name is Erika, and this is my first encounter with the Steiner
        group.  I'm certainly not an advanced scholar of Rudolph Steiner, but
        I have found transcendental profundity in all I have read.  Looking
        to find and know more...

        A beautiful day to all!

        With Light,
        Erika

        Post to steiner@egroups.com

        Search the archives of the group at:

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
          In a message dated 2/28/2002 7:21:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          etorchia13@... writes:

          << My name is Erika, and this is my first encounter with the Steiner
          group. I'm certainly not an advanced scholar of Rudolph Steiner, but
          I have found transcendental profundity in all I have read. Looking
          to find and know more...

          A beautiful day to all!

          With Light,
          Erika >>

          *******We're glad to have you here, and would like to hear what you'd be
          interested in talking about. Perhaps others might say the same, too.
          Anthroposophy is a vast area, and there's so much light it can offer.