Between death and rebirth

  • Gisele Deibeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2000
      Dear Sena, your account reflects my understanding of
      the matter one hundred percent. I tend to read more
      books by Steiner (or from his lectures) than books by
      other authors when it comes to the philosophy itself,
      and rely on anthrop authors for modern or experimental
      stuff, such as drugs, computers, genetic eng. and all
      those heavy matters that go with our times.
      Sure books such as "A scientist of the invisible" are
      very well written to give a clear idea of what Steiner
      was talking about; on the other hand, if you can bear
      with the style, you can go deeper with the Doctor
      himself. I find some books simpler than others, but
      usually my only difficulty doesn't lie in the
      understanding but rather in the repetitions over and
      over; at the same time I always find new details that
      set me thinking and researching.
      Dr. Starman is absolutely right about the initiation
      path he talked about... very difficult to put into
      practice though, when you're spending your time trying
      to make ends meet with a hyper teenage son... I may be
      one of the rarest persons in looking forward to old
      age as a time when I might have the time and the
      tranquillity to walk that path correctly...
      Please let me know if there are details about our
      cosmic journey you would like to deepen, I've got
      various notes here from my own research but I don't
      want to start writing long unnecessary sentences if
      you already have come across it under different form.
      Regards,
      Gisele.