[Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

  • Lil Ole Miss
      -------- Original Message --------
      From: Mail Delivery System
      <Mailer-Daemon@...>
      To: lilolemiss@...
      Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:08:13 -0500

      This message was created automatically by mail delivery software
      (Exim).

      recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
      failed:

      steiner@...
      unrouteable mail domain "egrops.com"

      ------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers.
      ------

      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:07:29 -0800
      From: Lil Ole Miss <lilolemiss@...>
      To: gordon-cameron@..., lilolemiss@...,
      jgardner@...
      CC: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, steiner@...,
      ark@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: Re: Follow up on Letter from Sheila]

      To All,

      I have remained silent other than to send the Ark via Mr. Gardner a
      deeply sincere heartfelt apology to ALL for anything to do with me,
      which was only posted last night after Mr. Gardner had had it in his
      possession for several days. I can no longer sit here quietly
      receiving blow after blow from anyone, continuing to remain silent
      while enduring the worst possible revenge being exacted upon me. I
      have reached my last straw and that is to make public my response to
      Mr. Gardner including the headers of my email. I am unable to post
      to the Ark, a fact Mr. Gardner has taken advantage of. I might state
      this entire mess involves far more than what has appeared on the
      surface, going back some years which Mr. Gardner as well as others
      are well aware of.
      If anyone wishes to expell me from any mailing lists, they have the
      perogative to do so.

      Sincerely,

      Sheila Pickerill

      00000000
      Date:
      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:24:27 -0800
      From:
      Lil Ole Miss <lilolemiss@...>
      en
      To:
      jgardner@...
      Re: Follow up on Letter from Sheila]
      7bit

      Jerry, what is WRONG with you?! What is this about? HOW DARE YOU?! I
      have sincerely and very deeply apologized to everyone on Ark and
      that should be a closed matter so why is this type of thing
      continuing? Can't you simply leave me alone? What happened to you
      that you damage two people without any cause except what lives in
      your mind? PLEASE GET HELP? Something is badly wrong with you,
      Jerry, and I'm NOT going to pay the price for someone else's actions
      again - my own were sincerely attempted to be acknowledged. I have
      paid for what I'm at fault for on Ark - do you want blood from a
      stone? I want an explanation and like Mr. Cameron, I want it in
      public! That's the least you can do.
      Sheila

      From: "Gordon Cameron" <gordon-cameron@...>
      To: "JG" <jgardner@...>
      Cc: <lilolemiss@...>
      Subject: Re: Follow up on Letter from Sheila
      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 05:10:58 -0800

      Mr. Gardner,

      Post this to your mailing list, if you have the courage to see
      beyond your
      one limited personal view, Sir. I notice you appear to freely assume
      the
      luxury of informing various individuals of a scenerio played out in
      your own
      imagination while denying me a conduit to rebut your unfounded
      charges. You
      have called me, in public, a liar and imposter, as well as the other
      individual you seem to wish some sort of "punishement" upon,
      offering
      extremely flimsy excuses that would be laughingly tossed out of any
      court of
      law. Please expand the headers on this, my mailing, and you shall
      see I am
      using Outlook Express version 5, and I demand a public explanation
      from you
      regarding your erroneous personal assumptions below. You have not
      only
      blackened my name for some motive known only to youself, but you
      have also
      blackened [further] another person who has already seemingly put up
      with
      enough from you and your's, which I find totally repulsive. I have
      no
      control over the choice of mailing design and am only grateful to be
      allowed
      to use the office computer. I insist that you post this to your
      mailing
      list, but doubt that you shall do so, apparently using to your own
      advantage
      your control over a group which is only allowed a one-sided
      viewpoint:
      your's.

      Furthermore, my phone number is unlisted, and it might interest you
      to know
      the physicians who have been so kind to me are not individually
      listed in
      any phone book, but are to be found, if one could bring his personal
      bias
      under control, among other physicians collectively in "Doctors on
      Duty."

      I find your public accusations grounds for legal action and I again
      dare you
      to send this to your strange mailing list from one who cannot speak
      for
      himself to your group which appears to be allowed to hear only your
      own
      peranoid decree. I have no wish to become involved with people such
      as you
      or those you apparently dominate and censor, and can express no
      surprise as
      to their freely allowed actions with you as a repulsive example.
      Thank God
      there is more in this world than your miniscule soap opera life on a
      mailing
      list!

      Gordon

      From: jgardner@...
      Subject: Fwd: Re: Follow up on Letter from Sheila
      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:57:46 US/Eastern

      Dear List,

      Sorry for another post on this thread, but you should all know if
      you dodn't
      already that there's more than one point of view where this is
      concerned, and
      if what seemed obvious earlier is erroneous then I have an even more
      compelling
      reason to keep everyone informed. Please note *for the record* that
      I have not
      accused anyone of anything. What I did was share what I had
      discovered, and if
      I were to find that what is implied by that information is untrue I
      would be
      the first to admit it.

      I will look into the additional information contained in this post.
      If it
      refutes what otherwise seems obvious I will report that to all
      concerned. If
      not I don't expect that I'll have further comment on the subject.

      Jerry