Re: [steiner] Re: Summing Up Spirit, Soul & Body

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2002
      So we have a threefold body, with its head/nerve system, rhythmic system and
      will-metabolic system---and that is a reflection of the fact that the
      physical body is a concentration of the 3 bodies, the astral, etheric and
      physical; and this threefoldness is itself a reflection of us being a Trinity
      of Body, Soul and Spirit.

      And Man is 3 X 3, or 9-fold.