Re: [steiner] art

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 16, 2002
      In a message dated 2/16/2002 5:35:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      eurythmy@... writes:

      << Dear Dr Starman,
      Can you tell more to which art the different temperaments are drawn?
      I remember that in Waldorf/Steiner schools children are encouraged to take
      up different
      musical instrument according to their constitution, but could not say which.
      Anyway that would
      be temperaments within an art form.

      *******Yes, the Choleric or Fiery temperament whose etheric body has much
      Warmth Ether is drawn to Speech (Poetry, Drama) and Music; the Sanguine or
      'Airy' temperament which has the Light Ether in its etheric is drawn to Music
      also, but primarily to painting; the Phlegmatic (Watery) with its Chemical
      Ether body is drawn to sculpture and clay modelling, and the Melancholic
      (Earthy---Life Ether) to architecture and especially attracted to Eurythmy.