Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Buddhism, zazen and AP

  • Lil Ole Miss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      Dear Br. Ron and evlogite,

      What in blazes are you two talking about?! No, the goal of Zen is not by any means whatsoever "the same as that of Anthroposophy, which is the objective observation of the 'thinking' processes from a point of view of aware stillness" and anyone saying so or even thinking so, is unfortunately totally aware of what Anthroposophy is. This attempt to categorize AP in with some type of outdated Eastern Thought shocks me as though I had been hit by a ten ton truck! Please find out what Anthroposophy REALLY is before spreading such nonsense around mailing lists! Give me strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Sheila

      Br. Ron wrote:
      Perhaps someone could straighten me out, here.

      Isn't the goal of Zen the same as that of AP, which
      is the objective observation of the 'thinking' processes
      from a point of aware stillness?

      Thanks in advance

      Love n' LVX