Re: [steiner] cosmic memory

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      I'd be very interested in seeing what you're talking about but unfortunately
      could not open the attachment after downloading it. Is it a text document or
      graphics? Unfortunately these things can't think, you know, so you have to
      tell them what it is often. What form is the document in and how should one
      open it?

      <<This goes under the "Mirror conception" drawing I sent earlier. Sorry about
      the mess. Prenatal conditions of the human being of the germ. Here we have a
      mirror image Later embryonic conditions find their mirror image in the early
      phase of prenatal life, and the early conditions of embryonic existence find
      then reflection in a later phase before conception.
      ...Now take all that man(woman) experiences in the spiritual world until his
      (her) reincarnation. In the first phase of his life after death he takes into
      himself the after-effects of his life on earth. During the second stage he
      gathers experiences out of the cosmos.>>