Re: [steiner] The Christian Community

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      <<Dear Sena and friends,
      Do you know anything about The Christian Community? It's supposed to be a
      religion founded by friends of R. Steiner with upon his encouragement or
      help. I
      want to explore it deeper; but the resources found here in the internet about
      it are quite limited. Perhaps Dr. Starman could be of help. Any suggetions?
      Do any of you know of any such Church in an English-speaking country to whom
      I can establish some meaningful contact? Thanks for your indulgence.
      Fraternally,
      Nick Dee>>

      *******The Christian Community is an anthroposophical version of the Lutheran
      church a la 1920s Germany. It has some wonderful people in it, and works
      closely with the Camphill Villages for the retarded in many areas. Where are
      you, Nick? Here in America there are CCs in New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan
      and California that I know of, and there are many in England. It's a bit hard
      to search for on the Net as the name is used by so many other groups. Perhaps
      someone here has a site to contact them?

      Star Man
    • nicholas dee
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
        dear doc starman,
        thanks for that quick reply.
        i'm in the philippines; so far from the churches you
        mentioned. thanks nonetheless.
        boni

        http://mail.yahoo.com/