cosmic memory

  • Gisele Deibeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      This goes under the "Mirror conception" drawing I sent
      earlier. Sorry about the mess.

      Prenatal conditions of the human being of the germ.
      Here we have a mirror image
      Later embryonic conditions find their mirror image in
      the early phase of prenatal life, and the early
      conditions of embryonic existence find then reflection
      in a later phase before conception.

      ...Now take all that man(woman) experiences in the
      spiritual world until his(her) reincarnation. In the
      first phase of his life after death he takes into
      himself the after-effects of his life on earth. During
      the second stage he gathers experiences out of the
      cosmos.

      Bye now. Gisele.