Anthroposophy In The News: Ahriman Speaks to the Faithful

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      Islam is an Ahrimanic reflection of the Christ-impulse and Ahriman works
      wherever consciousness is lowered, as in the dream state.

      NEWS ITEM:
      STRANGE DREAMS OF THE MULLAHS

      September 11, 2001--the image is stark, stunning and unforgetable--a

      modern jetliner crashing into a tower at the World Trade Center in New York

      City.

      Seeing it on live TV as jarring enough. But some of the mullahs of

      Osama Bin Laden's Al-Qaeda network claim to have seen the exact same scene

      in their dreams a year ago.

      On Saturday, December 15, 2001, the Bush administration released the

      full text of a videotape the CIA claimed to have taken of Osama Bin Laden

      in Kandahar in November. During the discussion with his aides of the WTC

      events, Osama mentioned several strange incidents of prophetic dreams among

      the Al-Qaeda faithful.

      On tape, Osama said an aide, Abu Al-Hasan Al-Masri, "told me a year

      ago: 'I saw in a dream, we were playing a soccer (futbol in Latin America)

      game against the Americans. When our team showed up in the field, they

      were all pilots!' He said, 'So I wondered if that was a soccer game or a

      pilot game? Our players were pilots.' He (Al-Hasan) didn't know anything

      about the operation until he heard it on the radio. He said the game went

      on, and we defeated them. That was a good omen for us."

      Another mullah, Abd Al-Rahman Al-Ghamri "said he saw a vision before

      the operation--a plane crashed into a tall building."

      Abu Daud, a Taliban cadre, also reported a precognitive

      dream: According to Osama, "He (Abu Daud) told me that he saw, in a

      dream, a tall building in America, and in the same dream he saw Mukhtar

      teaching them karate. At this point, I was worried that maybe the secret

      would be revealed if everyone starts seeing it in their dream. So I closed

      the subject. I told him if he sees another dream, not to tell anybody

      because people will be upset with him."

      (Editor's Comment: Apparently Osama believes precognition is contagious.)

      And unidentified Taliban woman in Kandahar also "recounted a dream

      about two planes hitting a big building." (See the Duluth News-Tribune for

      December 16, 2001, "Text of the Bin Laden videotape," page 5A.)