Re: [steiner] Re: paging Sarah

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 3, 2002
      In a message dated 1/1/2002 4:43:21 AM, sarah.fe@... writes:

      << Yes I'm afraid I'm going to have to study PoF at a slower pace! I can
      always
      refer back to the emails though - it is really useful to read other people's
      ideas, also to know what are the best books to read because they are all a
      bit bewildering at first!

      Still if it wasn't for my kids I wouldn't have encountered Anthroposophy -
      somehow I managed never to come across it until we looked at a Steiner
      School for my eldest daughter. Now I am doing the teacher training course
      and really looking forward to the time when I can become a class teacher. I
      also have homework to do for the course. >>

      *******Of course it's a different thing going through it for these twelve
      nights. We're going to take up Theosophy on the RudolfSteiner101 list after
      Epiphany----NOT at this pace---and that might be helpful to you in Waldorf
      training. We took up that book in the first semester when I had mine.