Re: [steiner] Re: Who is Tom Mellett?

  • nicholas dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      Dear Sena and friends,
      Do you know anything about The Christian Community?
      It's supposed to be a religion founded by friends of
      R. Steiner with upon his encouragement or help. I
      want to explore it deeper; but the resources found
      here in the internet about it are quite limited.
      Perhaps Dr. Starman could be of help. Any suggetions?
      Do any of you know of any such Church in an
      English-speaking country to whom I can establish some
      meaningful contact? Thanks for your indulgence.
      Fraternally,
      Nick Dee

      http://mail.yahoo.com/