Re: [steiner] Who is Tom Mellett?

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      Hi Dr,Starman,
      "I'll sic Tom Mellett on the moderator." - Is that a threat?
      Best wishes,
      Sena

      thrown off the others and so started his own, Steiner98, which is a
      collection of folks who twist anthroposophy to back up their own strange
      beliefs. Heaven help you if someone like him finds this list: you'll have a
      job moderating!
      Dr. Starman

      --- In steiner@egroups.com, starmann77@a... wrote:

      > <<Hello moderator,
      > this is to briefly introduce myself, but first I need to ask a
      question: does "paid-up member" signify someone who works for the AS and is
      consequently paid?
      > Forgive my ignorance, English is my third language and sometimes I still
      > don't get some meanings. Because as it were, I am a member of the AS in
      > Britain, but I don't work for them, so please let me know my position in
      > relation to this group.
      > Please let me know if I can stay in this group.
      > Regards,
      > Gisele.>>
      >
      > Just let them try to take you off. I'll sic Tom Mellett on the
      moderator.

      > But seriously, does it say somewhere that you have to be a paid-up
      member to join? How could anyone tell? Do we have to get a letter from Eric
      Winter?

      > Dr. Starman
    • Sena Fernando
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
        --- In steiner@egroups.com, starmann77@a... wrote:

        > Sounds an interesting bloke. He might liven up this group!
        Sena