Re: [steiner] Staying on tracks

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      I will respect the tone of this request but not the personal intent behind it, which is yours alone, I sense. I am only responding to questions as they have come up in the past few days independently of what chapter is being read.  The real wonder is how all relates to the 12 Nights of Christmas, the genesis the new year and the Spirit of  the Season, in general.

       And as Elf stated, "I thought this was a discussion group". Apparently not. This is your group and is being directed as such. As for my confusing style of writing and thinking. Funny, the four other groups I participate in don't seem to have this problem. Only you do. If this was a genuine philosophic discussion in the real world, "outside" and "off topic" issues would be the norm not the exception.

      Have a good read.

      Jeff