PoF study

  • D F
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
      So, are any of the early chapters open to disscussion?

      I'd take one...

      carol

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
        In a message dated 12/24/01 2:48:39 PM, softabyss@... writes:

        << So, are any of the early chapters open to disscussion?

        I'd take one...

        carol >>

        Have you read the book before?

        Why not take one of the first three?
      • D F
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
          Yes, I've read the book several times. I'd be happy to
          take two, but I'm sure what that would entail. Please
          let me know and I'll see what I can do...

          carol

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
            In a message dated 12/24/01 8:30:48 PM, softabyss@... writes:

            << Yes, I've read the book several times. I'd be happy to
            take two, but I'm sure what that would entail. Please
            let me know and I'll see what I can do...

            carol

            *******Well the first chapter is about action and will, the second about
            knowledge, the third about thinking, the fourth about perception, etc. You
            could just read one and present your understanding of it to us.