Hello-Test

  • D F
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
      Hi, not sure if this is getting through, but I'll give
      it a try. My name is Carol and I'm looking forward to
      discussing PoF over the next 12 days...let's see.

      Carol

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
        So, are any of the early chapters open to disscussion?

        I'd take one...

        carol

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
          In a message dated 12/24/01 2:48:39 PM, softabyss@... writes:

          << So, are any of the early chapters open to disscussion?

          I'd take one...

          carol >>

          Have you read the book before?

          Why not take one of the first three?
        • D F
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
            Yes, I've read the book several times. I'd be happy to
            take two, but I'm sure what that would entail. Please
            let me know and I'll see what I can do...

            carol

            http://greetings.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 24, 2001
              In a message dated 12/24/01 8:30:48 PM, softabyss@... writes:

              << Yes, I've read the book several times. I'd be happy to
              take two, but I'm sure what that would entail. Please
              let me know and I'll see what I can do...

              carol

              *******Well the first chapter is about action and will, the second about
              knowledge, the third about thinking, the fourth about perception, etc. You
              could just read one and present your understanding of it to us.