Re: reading

  • sncherr
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2001
      --- In steiner@y..., "macannadh" <macannadh@y...> wrote:
      > Starman: "Philosophy of Freedom" is not easy reading...so let's go
      > for it.

      I was thinking that it was too much to do in too short a time. But
      what the heck--at least we might not have time to intellectualize it!

      My alternative suggestion would be The Gospel of Luke. We did John
      last year. Maybe do Mark next year.

      Sarah
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2001
        In a message dated 12/21/01 8:59:00 AM, sncherry@... writes:

        << --- In steiner@y..., "macannadh" <macannadh@y...> wrote:
        > Starman: "Philosophy of Freedom" is not easy reading...so let's go
        > for it.

        I was thinking that it was too much to do in too short a time. But
        what the heck--at least we might not have time to intellectualize it! >>

        *******And that's the last thing we'd need, you're right. OK, let's do it!
        I'll start us off.