Re: Hello

  • sncherry@home.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 23, 2001
      I would like to do Steiner's Gospel of Luke.

      (another) Sarah

      --- In steiner@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 11/22/01 5:25:45 PM, sarah.fe@v... writes:
      >
      > << I have been lurking on this list for sometime without
      introducing myself.
      > My name is Sarah Ford Elliott and I am a full time mother of 4 children
      > living in Kent, England. My children go to the Steiner School near
      > Canterbury. I have just started the London Waldorf Teacher Training
      Seminar
      > and am enjoying it immensely. It would be wonderful to discuss a
      book on a
      > list like this. I'm fairly new to anthroposophy (at least in this
      > lifetime!), although with a degree in Theology I pick up on the
      ideas fairly
      > quickly. Would "To Know Higher Worlds" be a possibility, or has it been
      > done before or something?
      >
      > Yours,
      > Sarah FE >>
      >
      > *******I think that's a great idea, to take up the meditative path
      in general
      > and Knowledge of the Higher Worlds in particular. We're starting to go
      > through the Basic Books on the RudolfSteiner101 list (we're starting
      > "Theosophy" very soon), and maybe it would be a good companion
      study. What do
      > people on the list think?
      >
      > Starman
    • KevinDockery
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 21 2:59 PM
        Hello,
        I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
        of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
        introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
        the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
        to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
        when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
        learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
        be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
        into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
        I am open to anyone who has something to offer.

        Sincerly,
        Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
        Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.
      • KevinDockery
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 21 2:59 PM

        • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 21 5:07 PM
            Hello, KevinDockery,

            I took the opportunity to visit your web site, and found it extremely
            interesting. As a beginning introduction into the steiner group, I
            wonder if you've been able to look into the work and some of the 6,000
            lectures given by Rudolf Steiner? You might find much to recommend
            itself to you and your group by undertaking the effort. Rudolf Steiner's
            work is known as Anthroposophy, loosely translated as "knowledge of man
            and his spirit," or "knowledge of the spiritual in man and mankind", a
            knowledge far transcending that of the mind. As one trained in hard core
            science, I feel myself extremely fortunate to have studied Steiner's
            works for more than 40 years.

            Welcome on board,

            Sheila

            KevinDockery wrote:

            > Hello,
            > I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
            > of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
            > introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
            > the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
            > to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
            > when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
            > learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
            > be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
            > into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
            > I am open to anyone who has something to offer.
            >
            > Sincerly,
            > Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
            > Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.

          • Doctorstarman
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004

              Note: Use password to open archive.