Hello

  • Sarah Ford Elliott
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 22, 2001
      I have been lurking on this list for sometime without introducing myself.
      My name is Sarah Ford Elliott and I am a full time mother of 4 children
      living in Kent, England. My children go to the Steiner School near
      Canterbury. I have just started the London Waldorf Teacher Training Seminar
      and am enjoying it immensely. It would be wonderful to discuss a book on a
      list like this. I'm fairly new to anthroposophy (at least in this
      lifetime!), although with a degree in Theology I pick up on the ideas fairly
      quickly. Would "To Know Higher Worlds" be a possibility, or has it been
      done before or something?

      Yours,
      Sarah FE
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 23, 2001
        In a message dated 11/22/01 5:25:45 PM, sarah.fe@... writes:

        << I have been lurking on this list for sometime without introducing myself.
        My name is Sarah Ford Elliott and I am a full time mother of 4 children
        living in Kent, England. My children go to the Steiner School near
        Canterbury. I have just started the London Waldorf Teacher Training Seminar
        and am enjoying it immensely. It would be wonderful to discuss a book on a
        list like this. I'm fairly new to anthroposophy (at least in this
        lifetime!), although with a degree in Theology I pick up on the ideas fairly
        quickly. Would "To Know Higher Worlds" be a possibility, or has it been
        done before or something?

        Yours,
        Sarah FE >>

        *******I think that's a great idea, to take up the meditative path in general
        and Knowledge of the Higher Worlds in particular. We're starting to go
        through the Basic Books on the RudolfSteiner101 list (we're starting
        "Theosophy" very soon), and maybe it would be a good companion study. What do
        people on the list think?

        Starman
      • sncherry@home.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 23, 2001
          I would like to do Steiner's Gospel of Luke.

          (another) Sarah

          --- In steiner@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:

          > In a message dated 11/22/01 5:25:45 PM, sarah.fe@v... writes:
          >
          > << I have been lurking on this list for sometime without
          introducing myself.
          > My name is Sarah Ford Elliott and I am a full time mother of 4 children
          > living in Kent, England. My children go to the Steiner School near
          > Canterbury. I have just started the London Waldorf Teacher Training
          Seminar
          > and am enjoying it immensely. It would be wonderful to discuss a
          book on a
          > list like this. I'm fairly new to anthroposophy (at least in this
          > lifetime!), although with a degree in Theology I pick up on the
          ideas fairly
          > quickly. Would "To Know Higher Worlds" be a possibility, or has it been
          > done before or something?
          >
          > Yours,
          > Sarah FE >>
          >
          > *******I think that's a great idea, to take up the meditative path
          in general
          > and Knowledge of the Higher Worlds in particular. We're starting to go
          > through the Basic Books on the RudolfSteiner101 list (we're starting
          > "Theosophy" very soon), and maybe it would be a good companion
          study. What do
          > people on the list think?
          >
          > Starman
        • KevinDockery
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 21, 2004
            Hello,
            I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
            of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
            introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
            the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
            to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
            when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
            learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
            be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
            into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
            I am open to anyone who has something to offer.

            Sincerly,
            Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
            Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.
          • KevinDockery
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 21, 2004

            • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 21, 2004
                Hello, KevinDockery,

                I took the opportunity to visit your web site, and found it extremely
                interesting. As a beginning introduction into the steiner group, I
                wonder if you've been able to look into the work and some of the 6,000
                lectures given by Rudolf Steiner? You might find much to recommend
                itself to you and your group by undertaking the effort. Rudolf Steiner's
                work is known as Anthroposophy, loosely translated as "knowledge of man
                and his spirit," or "knowledge of the spiritual in man and mankind", a
                knowledge far transcending that of the mind. As one trained in hard core
                science, I feel myself extremely fortunate to have studied Steiner's
                works for more than 40 years.

                Welcome on board,

                Sheila

                KevinDockery wrote:

                > Hello,
                > I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
                > of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
                > introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
                > the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
                > to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
                > when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
                > learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
                > be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
                > into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
                > I am open to anyone who has something to offer.
                >
                > Sincerly,
                > Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
                > Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.

              • Doctorstarman
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004

                  Note: Use password to open archive.