WC, donations. and supporting a web presence

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2001
      As mentioned recently, a certain California group has taken insult and injury to new heights by distorting Waldorf Education, Anthroposophy, Rudolf Steiner's legacy, and everything associated this movement. The problem as stated before is that new comers searching for net information and sites on these subjects will go to the most used sites or those which are positioned in search engines the highest. In order to counter punch, a solid reference site for everything pertaining to AP and Waldorf has to submitted effectively to achieved top five site search status. I believe I know how to do this with a company I use for my sites. I have received just 2 donations of $40 each from two members. This is pitiful. The three of us can easily do the entire amount but this is not the point. If people are truly concerned about "spreading" the work and presenting a fair and balanced forum on the net, then something like this should be done. There are only two steps to be taken:

      Those now fighting this battle need to identity a primary AP/Waldorf site which offers resources and other sites as reference places for information .

      We need $360 dollars for the search engine submissions for one year. This company will then submit to every search engine twice a month for 12 months. This have been proven to be one of the best methods to move a site into the top 1-10 positions. The movement of this primary site will be achieve within 4-8 weeks.

      I would like to see a min.$10 donation from those supporting this idea to the goal of $360. I can take credit cards by fax or email or receive checks. The choice is yours.
      If you want to contribute, contact me personally for the method of payment at pacbay@... .

      This can be done in 10 days if people act now.

      jeff auen

      -----