Re: [Ark] Short note OFF LIST

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      Very good. When we get enough funds by agreement from members on these, I
      can either take a credit card number over the phone or by email direct or
      people can send me a check and we can get this into action. I need to hear,
      of course, from Sune (and others and not a long drawn out decision by
      consensus- please!) to identify the "prime website" to launch into the top
      sites search engines. It could even be a "new site" or one already in
      existence which could be purely referenced based. When one enters this site,
      (The Comprehensive waldorf Education and Anthroposophy Netpage, one will go
      there and link to a variety of sites covering all the bases. There would be
      a brief directory and description for each link so people will know where
      they are going and not waste efforts. I believe there is an "official site"
      such as this but it may be somewhat restricted and not open to all sites and
      web groups dealing with various issues like Sune's.

      jeff