Planets, colors and tones

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
      Dr. Starman --

      Let's say I need a color for the day and I can only use one color. Do I
      use the color of the day, the ray or the planet since they're all
      different?

      Janet
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
        Dr. Starman --
        Let's say I need a color for the day and I can only use one color. Do I
        use the color of the day, the ray or the planet since they're all
        different?
        Janet

        *******Don't know what you mean by the ray and the planet being different. Saturday's color of the day is black, Sunday's white, Monday's violet, Tuesday's red, Wednesday's yellow, Thursday's orange, Friday's green.

        Starman
      • Janet
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
          Dr. Starman:

          You're right. I forgot to change the colors in the chart that I'd put in last week, before you responded to my question. Sorry about the confusion :)

          Janet