Re: [Ark] Short note on the mythologies cultivated by PLANS

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      Sune,
      As you know the only way to get position and top 10 ranking on search engines is to submit them regularly and in a way the uses the proper metatags etc.
      This can be done manually by individuals but there are professional insider tricks of trade.Sometimes with larger search engines it can take weeks to get updated or accepted. And this must be done again and again as sites shifts and hundreds of new ones come up. I use a service in Oceanside,CA. called Net Pros and they have a very effective search engine service for me and others. They submit twice a month to the all the search engines for 6 months.
      They also know how to use title and metatags in a special way to the get high placement. To dethrone Plans or as least get your and other sites within the top 5 would be the key to general education on Waldorf and AP. The cost is $180 per 6 months for this service. If you want, I will pay for some of it but I would like to see others contribute $10-25 each to get this done. And we have to identity the best site for placement. Let me know. If this is acceptable, I can collect the money and set it up through you. (Its not that there aren't other services like this but doing it right is critical. My two sites went top ten in one month with them).

      Jeff Auen