Re: [steiner] mistake

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
      In a message dated 11/13/2001 8:57:20 AM, louloutte_fr1980@... writes:

      << Hello!

      I have so surprised by all your mails.i don't know you

      and you don't know me at all.i'm a french student and

      i looked for further information about rudolph steiner

      and esoterism because i was reading one of his

      book(considération esoterique sur le karma ,vol.1).The

      problem is that now i've finished this book and i've

      been so desapointed about some ideas presented in it.I

      mean that i don't agree with a some details of his

      doctrine .I found a clearer way studying boudhism.So

      my dear I will ask to stop your pseudo-propagand cause

      I'm must admit that i'm not attracted.Bye.EMLIE

      e-group, one for the discussion of the anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner. No
      one is sending you anything except what you joined to receive. All you have
      to do is go to your account at Yahoogroups to unsubscribe. There is no need
      to be nasty about receiving any unwanted 'propaganda'.

      Dr. Starman
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
        Dr. Starman --

        Let's say I need a color for the day and I can only use one color. Do I
        use the color of the day, the ray or the planet since they're all
        different?

        Janet
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
          Dr. Starman --
          Let's say I need a color for the day and I can only use one color. Do I
          use the color of the day, the ray or the planet since they're all
          different?
          Janet

          *******Don't know what you mean by the ray and the planet being different. Saturday's color of the day is black, Sunday's white, Monday's violet, Tuesday's red, Wednesday's yellow, Thursday's orange, Friday's green.

          Starman
        • Janet
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
            Dr. Starman:

            You're right. I forgot to change the colors in the chart that I'd put in last week, before you responded to my question. Sorry about the confusion :)

            Janet