mistake

  • Emilie Busquet
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13 5:56 AM
      Hello!
      I have so surprised by all your mails.i don't know you
      and you don't know me at all.i'm a french student and
      i looked for further information about rudolph steiner
      and esoterism because i was reading one of his
      book(considération esoterique sur le karma ,vol.1).The
      problem is that now i've finished this book and i've
      been so desapointed about some ideas presented in it.I
      mean that i don't agree with a some details of his
      doctrine .I found a clearer way studying boudhism.So
      my dear I will ask to stop your pseudo-propagand cause
      I'm must admit that i'm not attracted.Bye.EMLIE

      =====
      JE T'EMBRASSE ET PORTES TOI BIEN!!!!

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13 6:31 AM
        In a message dated 11/13/2001 8:57:20 AM, louloutte_fr1980@... writes:

        << Hello!

        I have so surprised by all your mails.i don't know you

        and you don't know me at all.i'm a french student and

        i looked for further information about rudolph steiner

        and esoterism because i was reading one of his

        book(considération esoterique sur le karma ,vol.1).The

        problem is that now i've finished this book and i've

        been so desapointed about some ideas presented in it.I

        mean that i don't agree with a some details of his

        doctrine .I found a clearer way studying boudhism.So

        my dear I will ask to stop your pseudo-propagand cause

        I'm must admit that i'm not attracted.Bye.EMLIE

        e-group, one for the discussion of the anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner. No
        one is sending you anything except what you joined to receive. All you have
        to do is go to your account at Yahoogroups to unsubscribe. There is no need
        to be nasty about receiving any unwanted 'propaganda'.

        Dr. Starman
      • Janet
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 13 8:08 AM
          Dr. Starman --

          Let's say I need a color for the day and I can only use one color. Do I
          use the color of the day, the ray or the planet since they're all
          different?

          Janet
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 13 9:49 AM
            Dr. Starman --
            Let's say I need a color for the day and I can only use one color. Do I
            use the color of the day, the ray or the planet since they're all
            different?
            Janet

            *******Don't know what you mean by the ray and the planet being different. Saturday's color of the day is black, Sunday's white, Monday's violet, Tuesday's red, Wednesday's yellow, Thursday's orange, Friday's green.

            Starman
          • Janet
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 13 11:29 AM
              Dr. Starman:

              You're right. I forgot to change the colors in the chart that I'd put in last week, before you responded to my question. Sorry about the confusion :)

              Janet