Re: [steiner] A new Moderator

  • Charlie Morrison
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi Dr Starman,

      I'm glad to see that you're keeping this group going.

      All the best,
      Charlie.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 20, 2001
        The group has still been very quiet lately...

        >>> I would also like to bring up the topic of a Study Event over
        the 12 nights of Christmas, which was so successful last year. If
        Members do decide to go ahead with his, I would suggest that the
        group is now sufficiently mature to make the event a cooperative
        effort rather than relying on any one person to organize it. It seems
        to me that this would be more in keeping with the spirit of
        anthroposophy. As for the mechanics of running the event, the main
        tools required are (a)The Files area, which Members are already
        familiar with. (b) The Polling facilty, which is useful in deciding
        on a book to study. (c) The Calendar, for structuring the event over
        the 12 days. All three of these tools can be accessed by any Member.
        Let me know if you have any problems in using these resources.
        May the blessings of Christ be with you all.
        Sena>>>

        *******Advent begins Dec. 2nd. Does anyone have any thoughts about what we might do together at Christmastime?

        Starman
      • sncherry@home.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 21, 2001
          There's a typo in the opening line of the description of the list--
          Rudolf is spelled Rudlof.
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 21, 2001

            *******Thanks, I'll correct that. Anything else you notice or think should be different, let me know.