Apologies to Dr. Starman

  • Boongoonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001
      I apologize to Dr. Starman for my previous post. I am very sorrow for the
      loss of your cousin.

      However, my purpose was to briefly point out there are other message boards
      where anger may be vented. We all feel the anger and fear. Yes, we are
      further away from it, but it is still felt. I live 35 miles from where the
      plane crashed in Southwestern Pennsylvania on September 11. It could have
      easily fallen in my town.

      None of this probably means much comfort for you, Dr. Starman, but I pray for
      your grief in my own way. Truly, I am much saddened by your cousin's death.
      My prayers are no less heartfelt for you even though my sorrow is at a
      distance.

      Jeanne