Re: [steiner] polemics

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
      In a message dated 10/5/2001 3:32:20 PM, macannadh@... writes:

      << Easy, Starman, easy...all of us at one time or another have been as
      dopey as Nicholas...remember you're the man with regard to quality
      control here and maybe should act as moderator...what, from an
      anthroposophical point of view, causes bizarre political
      ideologies?...I am not asking about evil here...I'm asking about
      stupidity... >>

      *******Well, I recall that Steiner said that bad laws passed in one
      generation lead to bizarre fads in the following one. So perhaps it's that a
      lot of bad laws have been being passed in the past century. That might
      explain leftism, Michael Jackson's popularity and body piercing...