Re: [steiner] Digest Number 196

  • Boongoonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
      All that was needed was the first paragraph, dear Starman.

      There was no place for such a post on this list. To reply further
      only served to "dignify" the vitriolic argument.

      I greatly await your enlighten posts, so could we please return to our
      spiritual purpose?

      Jeanne

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
        In a message dated 10/6/2001 10:12:58 AM, Boongoonk@... writes:

        << All that was needed was the first paragraph, dear Starman.

        There was no place for such a post on this list. To reply further
        only served to "dignify" the vitriolic argument.

        I greatly await your enlighten posts, so could we please return to our
        spiritual purpose?

        Jeanne >>

        *******Sorry---my cousin was a policeman in NYC who was helping people out of
        the South Tower when it came down on him. We had to have a funeral for him
        without a body.

        So when people pop up trying to justify it, that hits a nerve.

        How about some discussion here, anyhow? Where's everyone been?

        Starman

        Once again, we're starting with the Basic Books on the RudolfSteiner101
        list.
      • jeff auen
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
          I am sorry to hear about your cousin. This puts a very personal connection on the event. Have you had any contact with your cousin and wish to share it?

          Jeff
          << All that was needed was the first paragraph, dear Starman.

          There was no place for such a post on this list. To reply further
          only served to "dignify" the vitriolic argument.

          I greatly await your enlighten posts, so could we please return to our
          spiritual purpose?

          Jeanne >>

          *******Sorry---my cousin was a policeman in NYC who was helping people out of
          the South Tower when it came down on him. We had to have a funeral for him
          without a body.

          So when people pop up trying to justify it, that hits a nerve.

          How about some discussion here, anyhow? Where's everyone been?

          Starman

          Once again, we're starting with the Basic Books on the RudolfSteiner101
          list.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Post to steiner@egroups.com

          Search the archives of the group at: